Please read the Convention Call from our District Director Brother Tejuan Manners.
Events and items included with the 2016 ANCA District Conference are a souvenir booklet, souvenir gift, vendor area access, oratorical luncheon, fraternal luncheon, step show, Miss Black and Gold Pageant, and the ecumenical service and awards breakfast. Register for 2016 District Conference Events here.
The awards registration deadline for the 2016 District Conference is October 15, 2016
Materials will be accepted for the following awards:
- Belford V. Lawson Oratorical Contest
- Step Show
- Hobart Jarrett Debate Competition
- John Hope Franklin Scholars Bowl
- Outstanding College Chapter of the Year
- Outstanding College Brother of the Year
- College Chapter with Highest GPA
- College Brother with Highest GPA
- Outstanding Alumni Chapter of the Year
- Outstanding Alumni Brother of the Year
- August M. Witherspoon Leadership Award
- Charles W. Greene Award of Merit
- Charles H. Wesley Brotherhood Award
Please see the 2016 ANCA District Awards Guidelines for official rules and responsibilities of Brothers competing.
The college awards application may be found here.
The alumni awards application may be found here.